Our Prancing Plaid – Christmas and Holiday Buffalo Plaid To and From round card stock party favor gift tags come in sets of 20 and arrive ready to be used! Cut in a cute round design, these are not your ordinary party favor gift tags. Simply insert a ribbon in the pre-punched hole and tie to any gift, party favor, and so much more. Perfect for the do-it-yourself crafter or as the final touch to a pre-purchased party favor, these loot bag favor tag will add the adorable touch you’ve been seeking for any celebration! Measuring 2 ½ inches in diameter, they are printed on a high quality satin card stock paper. The design will pop with a photo like finish. Get ready to wow your friends, family and guests when you add that extra little touch with our party favor tags!
- Prancing Plaid Gift Tags INCLUDES 20 die cut holiday tags. Buffalo Plaid gift tags are perfect for all your Christmas gifts or holiday party favors.
- Prancing Plaid holiday gift tags MEASURE 2.5 inches in diameter and will quickly add a personal touch to all your gifts and favors. Each tag will arrive ready to use with a hole punch at the top.
- EASY GIFT WRAPPING & DECORATING: Prancing Plaid Gift Tags make it easy to wrap your Christmas gifts in style or create fun holiday party decorations. Bag your favorite Christmas treats and top off with a buffalo plaid tag, tying with your own coordinated ribbon; make adorable holiday party table decorations by attaching to the tops of apothecary jars at your candy buffet and centerpiece containers; or create fun napkin rings for easy party decorations in a winter theme!
- PREMIUM HOLIDAY PARTY SUPPLIES: Prancing Plaid to and from favor gift tags are professionally printed on heavy-duty cardstock paper with a photo-like shine. They are individually inspected and carefully packaged by hand. Christmas gift tags will arrive flat. Get creative with your DIY party and gift ideas!
- MADE IN THE USA: Prancing Plaid – Christmas and Holiday Buffalo Plaid To and From Favor Gift Tags are designed and manufactured at our Wisconsin facility using materials that are Made in America.