Say Merry Christmas with a basket of fruit, cheese, nuts and crackers, tied with Merry Christmas printed ribbon. Fresh pear varietals grown in our own orchards, beautiful, freshly picked citrus from California growers, Farmstead cheddar cheese from healthy cows grazing their beautiful fields in the San Joaquin Valley, fresh new crop whole roasted, Salted almonds, and crispy, savory olive oil and sea salt Crackers. All packed attractively in a sturdy keepsake wicker basket.
- PEARS GROWN IN OUR OWN ORCHARDS: We’re not just an Amazon seller, we are farmers! We depend upon sunshine and the fresh, beautiful earth, upon the vagaries of the weather, the fears of frost–each pear has its own journey from the branch to the farm to you. Trees planted by our fathers three-quarters of a century ago are nourished, watered, pruned, and tended all year long with your gift in mind–to bring the juiciest, healthiest pears from our trees, to your recipients homes!
- FARMSTEAD FRESH CHEESE – packed with Fiscalini Farmstead Cheddar, a family farm that truly believes happy cows produce better milk and that leads to tastier cheese. Fiscalini was the first farm in the US to be qualified by Validus, a third-party independent auditing agency, passing intense qualifications for animal welfare, environmental compliance, food safety, sanitation, and production of their cheeses. You can be certain the rich, creamy cheese in this basket is from happy California cows!
- JUICIEST, FRESHEST CITRUS FROM OUR GROWER PARTNERS: We are expert pear farmers, and leave the challenge of growing juicy, sweet citrus to our grower friends to the warmer south of us. And because we farm too, we know exactly who the best growers are. We can depend upon these folks to save the premium, choicest fruit for us–and for you! They will taste the difference!
- GIFTED PRESENTATION: Reusable seagrass basket is beribboned in bright and joyous Merry Christmas ribbon and attractively arranged for a beautiful unboxing.
- SENDING AS A GIFT? See alternate image for instruction on how to include a gift message. Be sure to sign your name and/or your company, so your recipient knows who to thank!