How’s a Tyrannosaurus Rex supposed to hang Christmas Lights? A humorous holiday scene for dinosaur lovers adorns our eco-minded wrapping paper, perfect for kids, families, men, boys, teens, friends, and co-workers. These coordinating patterns by fine artist Scott Church, and produced by Portland-based stationers, Allport Editions. Wrapping paper sheets are 21.5 x 34″ and come flat and folded, printed in Washington State. — Wrappily offers a new take on wrapping paper. With the help of neighborhood newspaper presses, we take great patterns and print them on 100% recyclable newsprint. Renewable newsprint is an answer to the millions of tons of trash attributed to wrapping paper every year.
- Eco Wrapping Paper with funny Christmas patterns — Tyrannosaurus rex Hanging Christmas Lights
- 3 double-sided wrapping paper sheets (21.5″ x 34″) — reversible coordinating patterns
- Printed on premium-grade newsprint with soy-based inks
- 100% recyclable & compostable; Made in the USA
- Perfect Christmas wrapping paper for kids, families, men, boys, teens, friends, co-workers, nature-lovers